Quarter 4 Report cards can be accessed electronically in Powerschool starting Thursday, June 3. Please follow the steps below to view the report cards.
- Log into PowerSchool. You must log into PowerSchool through a web browser, either on your phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop. You will NOT find the Report cards in the PowerSchool App.
- On the left-hand side of your screen, you should see an icon labeled Report Card. If you don’t see the icon, look for a small gray arrow near the top left of your screen. Click on this arrow to reveal many options, including the Report Card icon.
- Click on the Report Card icon, if the report is ready, it will appear.
- If you can not remember your login or password, follow the instructions on the login page to retrieve the information.
Elementary School Parents: There are two documents that give you information about your child’s progress at school. Mastery Connect reports on how your child is meeting the standards in academic courses. You should receive an email to access your child’s Mastery Connect report. Power School reports on social and study skills. When teachers write comments at the end of each semester, those comments will appear in PowerSchool.
Please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to request a printed copy of the report card.
- 在您螢幕的左方，您應該可以看到一個顯示“成績單”的圖案及標示。如果您看不到該圖標，請在螢幕左上方附近找到一個灰色的小箭頭。 點擊此箭頭來顯示更多選項，包括“成績單”的圖標。
- 點選[Report Card]的圖標，如果成績單已經備妥，您就可以看到成績單了。
Thank you to all the students, parents, and teachers who participated in the Tu Shu Award redesign. We had so many entries and they were all really unique and creative. Submissions for the Tu Shu Award redesign were collected from all four campuses of Morrison. The winner of the redesign was MAK’s very own Margaret Tsai in 10th grade! The library media specialists loved her design because it captures the spirit of the award while representing all four campuses of Morrison. Thank you to all who submitted, and congrats again to Maggie!
Here is her design which will be our new Tu Shu Award logo:
The library is ready for its new makeover! Thank you to all the parents, students, and teachers who donated to the annual fund this year and made this library renovation possible. Can’t wait for you to see it in the fall!
The Library Media Specialists, Mrs. Gregg, and Mrs. Stowers have fun in the empty library!
圖書館專員，Mrs. Gregg以及Mrs. Stowers在空曠的圖書館裡玩耍！
MAK OFFICE HOURS – SUMMER 2021
Please note that in the months of June and July 2021, the summer office hours are from Monday to Thursday from 9:00am to 12:00pm, and then from 1:00pm – 3:00pm . If you would like to come to school to drop off or pick up items, please make an appointment during office hours.
If you have any questions, please call our office at (07) 356-1190 during those times or email us at email@example.com
若您有任何問題想詢問，請於辦公時間撥打 (07) 356-1190，或電郵至mak@mca.org.tw