Our tuition bill for Fall 2020-21 semester was sent out on April 22nd, 2020 and payment is due by May 15th, 2020. In addition to the paper copy of the Fall 2020-21 semester tuition statement mailed to you, a PDF version of the same bill was sent to your email address. To pay by Taiwan credit card, you may go directly to the following website: www.27608818.com
Please email our cashier, Connie Chang at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to make any changes to the bill. Kindly note that a late fee and/or interest will be imposed if payment are received after our due date of May 15th, 2020.
2020-21的秋季學費單已於4月22日寄出，繳費截止日是5月15日（五）。除了已經郵寄給您的紙本帳單，電子帳單也已經寄送到您的電子信箱了。若您是使用台灣發行的信用卡來繳交學費， 可以直接點選網址 www.27608818.com
The Elementary Drama ~ Written by: Anna Shaffner
Date: Tuesday, May 12
Location: MAK MPR
8:00am – 8:40am (K-G2)
8:45am – 9:25am (G3-G5)
(only students and parents of the cast will be permitted to attend the performance. Please stop at the front office for temperature checks.)
小學部舞台劇演出 ~ 劇本作家：Anna Shaffner
Middle School will perform on Thursday, May 14th, 3:30pm-4:15pm.
Parents and siblings of Middle School students are welcome to attend but must first make a request for an admission ticket. The link to request admission tickets was sent out by MAK team leader, Mr Albert Tam to all parents of Middle School students in his email on Tuesday, April 21. If you did not receive this link and wish to request a ticket, please email email@example.com
Please stop at the front office for temperature checks.
Concert Dress Code: Please wear formal concert attire in Black or White.
Students should avoid wearing jeans, t-shirts, hoodies, or sneakers.
Miss Mai & Ms. Pan
The last day of the ASA program as well as Middle School Sports will end on Thursday, May 21st. The last day of High School sports will end on Friday, May 22nd. We will not have any after school programs or activities during the last week of school.
From Monday, May 25 to Thursday, May 28, school will be dismissed at 3:15pm. On Friday, May 29, when school will be dismissed at 11:30am. Please remember to pick up your children after school if they will not be riding the school bus home.
High School final exams are coming up May 25-29! Please click on the following links to view the grade specific exam schedule: Grade 9 Schedule, Grade 10 Schedule, Grade 11 Schedule. Thank you for encouraging your children to prepare well for these exams 🙂
Since Monday, May 25 is designated as a study day, we will have study groups, study halls, and teachers available for study helps at MAK to help students prepare for their finals. Alternatively, students could also choose to study at home and use online tools to connect with teachers during that day. As parents, you can decide where your child will study on May 25.
Here are the instructions we gave to High School students:
1) If you are on campus, you must be in the designated study hall location.
2) You are not required to be at school except for exams, so if your parents want to bring you late/pick you up early, that is fine. (But you cannot leave in the middle of the day and return.)
3) You may NOT leave campus without your parents picking you up unless you are taking the normal bus.
4) Snacks will be provided on Tues, Wed, and Thurs from your parents/PAC. Enjoy the brain boost!
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Griffin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy studying!
如有任何疑問，請聯絡Mrs. Griffin (email@example.com)。 學習愉快！
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, we have canceled the HS Concert and Awards Ceremony. We have rescheduled both of those events. The HS Concert will be on Monday, May 18 at 3:30pm. Parents are welcome to attend. Please stop at the front office to have your temperature checked when arriving.
The HS Awards Ceremony will be on Friday, May 29 at 8:15 am. This event is by invitation only.
THANK YOU to those who have supported the Annual Fund this year! We are hoping to have a few more partners join us in the project by making donations.
Here are some details about the project.
- Morrison has set aside a budget of 3 million NT to start this project. This will cover replacing the 20 year old sport court with a gymnasium quality wood floor.
- We would like to raise 800,000NT to properly finish the project. These funds will be used for the following.
- Moveable basketball backboards to allow for better volleyball use
- Curtain divider to allow for multiple activities at once
- Wall cushions
- Painting of court lines
- New bleachers
- Donations of 25,000NT or more will be acknowledged on a plaque in the gym.
- Donations will be accepted until the end of the school year.
You may make a donation to the Annual Fund here